SWFT BMX Electric Bike
SWFT's quick-handling and rugged BMX-style e-bike has a durable low frame, front and rear footpegs, and gives you the power you need when you’re on-the-go or hopping curbs. With a built-in rechargeable battery and 20” performance tires, the BMX has a notably sleek design and enough versatility for everything from casual neighborhood rides to an afternoon at the skatepark.
Note: Because of throttle and display wires, the handlebar cannot spin 360 degrees. This e-bike is in the BMX style, but not designed for professional tricks or stunts.
Frame: 20" alloy frame Fork: 20” Steel fork Crank: Wheelset: Alloy 20” x 1.5 x 13G x 36H Double-wall Hubs: Steel M14 x 13G x 36H x 100 x 160 Seatpost: Steel, 27.2 x 350mm x 1.4T, w/ clamp Saddle: BMX 9156-02 Derailleur: Single Speed Range Estimate: 35 Mile Average Range on Pedal Assist Level 1 Max Assisted Speed: Up to 20 miles per hour Stem: Alloy, 22.2 x 28.6mm E:48mm Handlebars: Steel Cassette: Single-speed Brakes: Disc Brakes Tires: 20x2.35” Wanda Battery: Integrated Lithium-ion 36V, 7.5Ah Drive Unit: 350W (Sustained), 36V Brushless Rear Hub Display: LCD Smart Easy Read Display w/ Backlight Recommended Rider Height: 5’3” and above Extras: Kickstand, Front Headlights
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.