SWFT Fleet Electric Bike
The picture-perfect Fleet combines the classic style of a beach cruiser with modern sensibilities.
But it’s more than just a pretty face. The FLEET’s throttle places the power of a 500W motor at your fingertips. The vegan leather detailing and plush saddle make for a comfy ride, while the detachable, rechargeable battery gets you going with ease. Our FLEET electric bicycle is best fit for most riders 5’7” and up.
Frame: 20” Steel Frame Fork: Steel normal fork Crank: 170mm w/ 42T Wheelset: Double Wall Aluminum 36h Front & Rear Hubs: 36H Disc Thru-axle Front, Nutted Rear Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mmx300mm Saddle: Comfort Suspension Derailleur: Single Speed Range Estimate: 28 Mile Average Range with Throttle Max Assisted Speed: Up to 20 miles per hour Stem: 25.4 x 25.4mm Handlebars: Steel 22.2 x 25.4 x 680mm Cassette: 18T Brakes: V-Brakes Tires: 26”x2.125” E-bike Rated Tires Battery: Removable Lithium-ion 46.8V, 10Ah (468Wh) Drive Unit: 500W (Sustained), 48V Brushless Rear Hub Display: LCD Smart Easy Read Display w/ Backlight Recommended Rider Height: 5’7” and above Extras: Kickstand, Front & Rear Lights
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.