Hurley Hydrous 29E Electric Bike
- The Hydrous 29-E is a street cruiser like no other, created by award-winning bike designer Kevin Quan.From the hand-built alloy frame to the Oil Slick paint application, every single bike has a unique color—an unmistakably mesmerizing iridescent purplish blue. But there’s more. It’s got a sleek city look with hidden power in the internal downtube. And a lot of it at 500 watts, throttle only. Take to the streets. Catch some eyes. And go fast on the electric undercover Hydrous 29-E.
Frame: Hand-built 6061 Al alloy frame Fork: Chromoly Power: Neco 500 watt motor + 36 volt battery with 10.4 AH Max Speed/Distance: 20 miles per hour; 20 miles per charge Brakes: Mechanical disc brakes 160mm rotor Wheels: 29" x 1.75" 14GX36H A/V double wall Crank Set: 3PCS 31.8 crank 175 mm Level: Ride Class 2 throttle assist only
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.