Golden Cycles Spark 500W Electric Bike
- The All-New SPARK E-bike from Golden Cycles is finally here. Equipped with a powerful 500W motor and a 48V battery is sure to have enough power and range to get where you want to go. Whether it's commuting bustling streets on your way to work or strolling on your favorite boardwalk these bikes are sure great to ride!
Frame: 6061-Alloy Folding Frame Fork: 20" Suspension Fork, Hydraulic Rebound Headset: Integrated Bearing, 28.6*44*50mm; H:10.5mm Motor: 500W Battery: 48V14AH Top Speed: 28 MPH* Range: 30 Miles* Tire: Chaoyang 20x4.0 - 3mm Hippo Skin Puncture-Proof Tube: 20x4.0 AV 30mm Saddle: Golden Cycles Comfort Gel Saddle Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing 100mm Crankset: Alloy 1/2“*3/32“*42T*175mm Shifter: Shimano M310 Derailleur: Shimano 8 Speed D. Lever: Right Hand, 7 speeds, with speed display Cassette: Shimano 8 12-32T
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review