Fuji Conductor 2.1+ Electric Bike
- A commuter bike that gives you the power and convenience of an electric motor with an outstanding component selection … that's the Conductor. City roads have a new champion.
Frame: Fuji A2-SL Custom-Butted Alloy, integrated head tube, down tube battery mount, fender and rack mounts Fork: Fuji A2-SL alloy rigid, forged crown, 700C, 100 x 15mm thru axle Crank: Shimano TY-301, 48/38/28T w/ chainring guard Shifters: Shimano Altus M310, Rapid Fire Headset: 1 1/8”, Zero Stack, sealed cartridge bearings Wheelset: Shimano MT400, 15mm thru axle CL disc, 36H, front, Bafang rear motor hub, 6 bolt disc, 36H, stainless steel spokes, Vera Corsa DPD17 aluminum double wall rims Seatpost: Oval Concepts OE, 6061 alloy micro adjust, 27.2mm diameter Grips: Oval Concepts Comfort Single LO, single density Kraton Derailleur: F: Shimano Tourney TY710 R: Shimano Altus M310 Stem: 6061 aluminum, +/- 6° rise, 31.8mm clamp Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 5° sweep, 31.8mm clamp Saddle: Oval Sport, steel rail Cassette: Shimano Acera HG31, 11-32T, 8-speed Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, rotors: 160mm front, 160mm rear Tires: Vera City Wide 700 x 50c, E Line 50 w/ Phalanx puncture protection, reflective stripe Battery: Fuji Power Pack 417Wh w/ 2A charger Drive Unit: Bafang H400B rear hub motor, 250W rated power, 20mph maximum assist Display: Bafang 5 mode LED display w/ walk assist
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
My New E Bike
I love it, has plenty of power and has got me back to riding, I’m 67 years old and and have been riding a long time so decided to try one of these out and it really works well for me especially on hills, mine has a 24 speed and still pedal with it but really easy, I bought mine from Sanford North Carolina at Back To Dirt Bike Shop if you are looking for a good Bike of any kind stop by and see Charlie Storm and he will fix you up. I know we will be going back to see him again when we need anything bike related!