ZF Bikes Cobra Cruiser Bike
- The Cobra was redesigned to fit a new perspective of the relaxed rider. With a blend of a modern cruiser and the hot rod culture our custom look inspired design gives every rider the best experience. The components will give you the best riding experience possible with Custom wide saddle and our 26x3.0 wheels to match its Solid chopper look. Installed are some bow-tie flat foot pedals for when cruising near the coast.
Frame: High Tensile Steel Fully Tig-Welded Fork: 1" Steel Fork Crank: Alloy 44T Headset: 1' Threaded Headset Wheelset: 26" Anodized Alluminum 36H Bottom Bracket: One Piece bearing Handlebars: Alloy Chopper Handlebar Hubs: Steel 36H / 22T Coaster Brake 36H Pedals: Bow-Tie Flat Foot Pedals Tires: Beast 26" X3.0"
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.