Super73-S Adventure SE Blackout Electric Bike
THE CROSS-TERRAIN CONQUEROR
“Above all, black says this: I don’t bother you—don’t bother me.” Feel the confidence that comes with riding the sleek SUPER73-S Blackout SE. This Special Edition model offers up the classic styling of our popular S-series model's satin black colorway. Front suspension, Magura brakes, and Blain handlebars elevate rider comfort and versatility like never before.
Each bike comes pre-programmed in the Class-2 mode, which allows for throttle operation and pedal-assist riding up to 20mph. Switch between ride modes to access Class-1, Class-3, and Off-Road mode to reach 28mph+.
Frame: Aluminum Suspension: Front Only / Rear Rigid Brakes: Hydraulic Tires: GRZLY 4.5” Front / 5” Rear Vehicle Weight: 84lbs Vehicle Dimensions: 72" x 28.5" x42" Weight Limit: 325lbs Seat Height: 31” Top Speed: Classes 1/2 20+MPH* Class 3/Off-Road: 28+ MPH Range: 40-75 miles Charge Time: 6-7 hours Battery: 960W/H (48v 20ah) Motor: 750w nominal Throttle: Thumb Throttle Gearing: 8 speed
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.