BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Sunday Blueprint 16" Kids BMX Bike 2023
- The Blueprint 16" is ready to help kids of all ages learn to ride. Sunday's entry-level 16” bikes are fun and easy to use so kids can keep learning and keep riding. Simplicity and reliability are the goals with the Blueprint, and details like an adjustable seat and an adjustable reach brake lever mean that you can get the bike set up perfectly for riders of all sizes.
Frame: Sunday Blueprint, 15.5" top tube Fork: Sunday Blueprint 16" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube Crank: 115mm, 1-piece Top Tube: 15.5” Grips: Velo Junior Wheelset: P-7X aluminum, 16", 20H Stem: Front load, aluminum, 40mm Handlebars: Sunday, 2-piece Sprocket: Sunday S-Logo, 28-T, steel Saddle: Velo Junior, adjustable Pedals: Wellgo Junior platform, plastic Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake Tires: Sunday Current, 16x2.1" (F&R) Bottom Bracket: Loose-ball, American, 19mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review