SE Bikes OM-DURO 27.5+ BMX Bike
- To celebrate the life and times of SE’s founder, Scot Breithaupt, and SE’s motto of “BMX Innovations,” we created a bike like you’ve never seen before. The 27.5+ OM-Duro takes its design cues and aesthetics from the legendary OM Flyer and mixes in some radical mountain bike-style upgrades. This wildly unique bike comes in standard and XL sizes and features big 27.5 x 3.0” tires, a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Tektro Auriga disc brakes front and rear, a new external bottom bracket, and internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost. BMX meets mountain bike; there are no boundaries.
Frame: Available in Standard & XL Sizes, 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 148mm Spaced Fixed Dropouts, Internal Cable Routing for Dropper Post, Disc brake Tabs, Vertical Dropouts, Removable Derailleur Hanger Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts Top Tube: 22.3” Crank: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 32T CNC Alloy Narrow/Wide Sprocket Grips: SE Racing Flangeless Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 148mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 11-36T 10-speed Cassette, Stainless Spokes Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 30.9mm Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 31" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Saddle: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins Brakes: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 160mm Rotors Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty, 27.5" x 3.0" Front & Rear Weight: approx. 38 lbs / 17.23 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.