SE Bikes CG Big Ripper 29" BMX Bike 2023
- The latest brainchild from SE Bikes and City Grounds is the all-new Big Ripper 29”! The throwback 6061 aluminum frame, chromoly fork, and big 29” hoops are as durable as this model’s long-lasting legacy so you can ride your hardest on every outing. This year, the collab of two of the most trusted names in BMX sticks to the Big Ripper’s winning recipe and gets a fresh new paint job. The pearl white colorway is our cleanest look yet along with retro gumwall tires that are sure to win over the crowd. The chillingly cool frame rocks details like the lightning-bolt-clad tube pad and City Grounds stamp. The 2023 SE X CG Big Ripper is a limited run so it’s time to hop on the pedals because they’ll be gone in a flash!
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 68mm American Bottom Bracket, Wide Rear Stays, Retro Dropouts Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo Top Tube: 23.6” Crank: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo Cranks, 175mm, Sealed American Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 36T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts Headset: Tange 1-1/8” Threadless Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 16T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29” x 7”, 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep Saddle: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins Brakes: Tektro 855ALV-Brake, Slick Cable Tires: SE Bozack, Street Proven Multi Purpose Compound, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo, 29” x 2.4” Front & Rear Weight: approx. 32 lbs / 14.51 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.