ONTIME Phantom Step Through Electric Bike
Phantom- a powerful outdoor mountain e-bike that fosters elegant design and features that set us apart. With the exceptional handling power of a 750 Watt Mid-Drive Motor to a high capacity Samsung battery cell with a full suspension system and powerful central hub motor. Phantom is empowered to meet your needs for an electric bike.
This mountain e-bike is truly engineered for extreme trails and toughest terrain. Phantom was made for mountain trails and backcountry adventures.
Rear Suspension System
750W Mid-Drive Motor - 160NM Torque
Full - Front & Rear Suspension System
Controlled by Thumb Throttle - Easy Mode Change
Battery Powered By Samsung
8 Speed shifter
FRAME MATERIAL6061 Aluminum Alloy BATTERY48V,14AH 672WH TYPE OF BATTERYSamsung Battery Cell (LITHIUM-ION) CHARGING TIME4-5 hours MOTOR POWER750W TYPE OF MOTORBrushless Mid Drive Hub Motor BAFANG M620 RANGE PER CHARGING45 MILES MAXIMUM SPEED28MPH (ECO) / 34MPH (SPORT) TIRE SIZE27.5" X 2.8" BRAKE TYPETekTro Disk Brake M300 FRONT & REAR BRAKEMechanical Disc 180mm Rotor BICYCLE CRANKSETSSingle FRONT & REAR SUSPENSIONYes SENSORCadence Sensor, Speed Sensor PEDALS9/16" Alloy Platform LCD DISPLAY PANELTFT Color Display LOAD CAPACITY275lb NET WEIGHT86lb
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.