ONTIME Breeze Step Through Electric Bike
Breeze - a powerful commuter e-bike that fosters elegant design and features that carries out a smoother riding experience. With the exceptional handling power of a 500 Watt rear hub motor high capacity battery. Breeze is empowered to meet your need for an electric bike.
The breeze makes city living easy. Our electric bike lets you commute to and from work and around town without breaking a sweat. With pedal assist and power handle throttle, you can quickly and easily get to where you’re going without any fuss.
LCD Smart Display
Aluminum Alloy 36H Front & Rear
Removable Lithium-Ion 48V (624Wh)
Built-In Rear Rack With Reflective Light and Front Headlight
Removable Front Rack
7 Speed shifter (Shimano)
FRAME MATERIAL6061 Aluminum Alloy BATTERY48V 13AH (624WH) TYPE OF BATTERYLithium Battery CHARGING TIME6 HOURS MOTOR POWER500W TYPE OF MOTORRear Hub Motor RW06 RANGE PER CHARGING45 MILES MAXIMUM SPEED28MPH TIRE SIZE26x2.35 BRAKE TYPETekTro Disk Brake M300 FRONT & REAR BRAKEMechanical Disc 180mm Rotor BICYCLE CRANKSETSSingle FRONT & REAR SUSPENSIONNo SENSORCadence Sensor, Speed Sensor PEDALS9/16" Alloy Platform LCD DISPLAY PANELLCD color display LOAD CAPACITY275lb NET WEIGHT64lb
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Works great. Wife loves it.
Wife loves it. Bike does 20 mph no problem.