HMP Bikes LIVA Electric Bike
Moving purposefully never looked so good. HMP Bike's design is a tasteful blend of classic and futuristic, with a compact body and sleek accents. Given the above average power, range of 30 miles per single charge, elaborate anti-theft system, and 3-year warranty, you and a passenger can enjoy both short and long journeys with peace of mind. Go green and compromise free when choosing our top quality HMP e-Moped.
Capacity: 240 lbs
Motor: 400W Sustained
Range: 30 miles
Max Speed: 18.6 MPH
Anti-Theft: Remote control operated alarm. NFC card locking
Battery: 48V 16A
Charging Duration: 7 Hours
Brake: Ceramic drum brake
Weight: 120 lbs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.