Himiway Cruiser Electric Bike
The design of Himiway Cruiser perfectly combines the unparalleled adaptability to complex cycling conditions with exceptional comfort. With 840Wh Samsung battery capacity and 750W motor power, 60 miles single range and reliable gradeability can be guaranteed. 26 inches fat tires provide tremendous grip and mechanical stability. It’s no doubt that Himiway Cruiser is the most professional and cost-effective all terrain fat tire electric bike in North America.
- Classified as a ternary lithium battery, it provides the perfect balance between capacity, safety, and performance.
- 4-inch-wide fat tires provide traction and stability over the toughest terrains.
- 15% of battery usage can be saved by the Shimano 7 gear shift system, which allows you to go further with Himiway bikes.
- Battery 48V 17.5Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 35~60 Miles
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Total Payload Capacity 350 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5'3" ~ 6'5"
- Charger US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V / 22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 72lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26" x 4" Kenda fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Integrated Taillight
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake180MM Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem MA-400 28.6*90*31.8MM
- Crank 46T*170MM 4-jaw L/R forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle Velo soft saddle
- Seat Post 30.4*300mm Alloy Seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Spokes 12-gauge stainless steel, black
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.