Haro Shredder Pro DLX BMX Bike
The Shredder Pro 20 adopts Hi-ten steel frame construction with slightly more aggressive freestyle geometry than that found on the Shredder 20. 25/9 gearing, a cassette rear hub with 14mm axle and alloy 990 style brakes all contribute to giving the Shredder Pro 20 more freestyle characteristics.
Based from all the same spec and features as the Shredder Pro 20, the DLX kicks it up a few notches by adding four pegs, front brakes and a gyro making this platform more adaptable to a wider range of riding disciplines.
Frame: Full Hi-Ten Frame Top Tube: 20.3” Fork: Full Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless w/ 990 Mounts Crank: Steel 1-pc, 170mm Tires: Kenda "Kontact" 20 x 2.25" Headset: Threadless Loose Ball, 1 1/8" Wheelset: 20" Alloy 36h, Single Wall. Front hub Steel Shell 36h, Loose Ball. Rear hub Alloy Shell Cassette, 36h, Loose Ball w/ Sealed Bearing Driver Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext. Handlebars: Full Hi-Ten, 7.5" Rise Saddle: Haro Padded Adjustable Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball American BB Sprocket: 25T Steel Brakes: Tektro Alloy 990 U-Brake Front & Rear Pedals: Nylon, 1/2" Weight: 29.4lbs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.