Haro Flightline Two 27.5" Mountain Bike 2023
- The Flightline Two 27.5 features Haro's newly-redesigned X6 series alloy frame with internal cable routing & post disc-mount, and a Suntour XCE-28 SR fork. Its 24-speed drive train provides versatility in a variety of terrain while its mechanical disc brakes provides confidence and sure-footed stopping power in all-weather conditions. Its 27.5" wheel set provides a happy medium between the 26" and 29" wheel sizes, combining maneuverability and fast rolling speed. Built with alloy double-wall rims for strength, rust-free stainless steel spokes, 32-hole alloy hubs and 27.5" x 2.2" multi surface tires, The FL Two 27.5" wheel set is at the heart of this model's performance.
Frame: New Haro FL4G X6 aluminum Fork: SR XCE-28 100mm Crankset: Samox aluminum 42/34/24T Brakes: JAK-7, Mechanical Disc Brakes Rear Suspension: N/A Headset: 1-1/8" threadless internal Wheelset: MX-21 aluminum DW, Pivit aluminum cassette 32h Seatpost: Pivit aluminum 30.9mm Stem: Pivit aluminum, 31.8mm Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 25mm rise Saddle: Haro Flightline Cassette: Shimano HG200 8-spd 12-32T Derailleur: Front: Shimano Tourney TY-700. Rear: Shimano Tourney TY-800 Tires: Kenda Aptor | 27.5x2.35" Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge Pedals: Nylon body | Chromoly axles Weight: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
My new ride
Just bought my new Haro bike first ride was great very happy with bike