Haro Boulevard 20.75" BMX Bike 2023
- You riding this weekend? The Boulevard is the perfect bike for you. Comes with a Fully sealed rear wheel and aftermarket La Mesa tires. Another great added bonus is the new 1978 Brake set with bridge spring, very light and responsive. Finishing off this pro looking bike, Haro added the fat 1-Piece seat and post. You know you are riding this weekend!
Frame: Full Hi-Ten Frame w/ Integrated HT & MID BB Shell Top Tube: 20.75” Fork: Full Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless w/ Tapered Legs Crank: 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 170mm Tires: Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4" Headset: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8" Wheelset: 20" Alloy 36h, Single Wall. Alloy Shell 36h, Sealed Bearing Front Hub. Alloy Shell Cassette, 36h, Sealed Rear Hub w/ Sealed Bearing Driver Seatpost: Alloy, 25.4mm Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext. Handlebars: Full Hi-Ten, 9" Rise Saddle: Haro Padded One Piece Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID BB Sprocket: 25T Steel Brakes: Haro 78 Alloy 990 U-Brake Pedals: Haro 78 Plastic w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16 Weight: 25.3lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review