GT Street Performer 29" BMX Bike
- It may have BMX looks, but never judge a bike by its cover. With big go-anywhere wheels, floating frame stander seat stays to absorb bumps and a drivetrain with 9 levels of speed, this bike is ready to send you down the road. Whether it’s coastin’ or roastin’ the Street Performer turns every commute into a session.
Frame: Performer 6061 Alloy Design, Floating Frame Stander Seat Stays, Euro BB, Plate Disc Dropouts, Semi-integrated 1-1/8" H/T, 2.5" Tire Clearance, Utility Braze Ons Fork: GT Power Performer Design, Alloy Leg Blades and Crown, 1-1/8" Steel Steerer, 55mm Street Rake Offset, Post Mount Disc, Internal Mid-Blade/Dropout Mounts Crank: GT Forged Alloy 3pc., 170mm Arms, Square Taper Spindle, 38T Steel Narrow/ Wide, Alloy Guard Headset: Tange Semi-integrated Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/o Flange w/ GT Removable Plug Wheelset: Alloy Double Wall, 36h Handlebars: GT Power Performer 4pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 7.25"H x 29"W, 4° Up, 12° Back Bottom Bracket: Threaded, Square Type Saddle: GT Cheat Code Railed Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design Brakes: Promax Mech Disc, 160/160mm Rotors Tires: GT Smoothie Session 29 x 2.5"
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
From our Southern California beginnings in 1972 to today, we continue to remain true to our BMX and mountain bike heritage. GT mixes performance with serious fun to deliver good times everywhere our bikes are ridden. Because after all, Fun is Serious Business.