BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Fuji Captiva 7 LS Cruiser Bike
The Captiva is stylish, simple and perfect for cruising around in that salty sea air.
- Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy frame
- Hi-Ten Steel Fork
- Shimano 1x7-speed drivetrain
- Kenda 27.5 x 2.4" tires
- Tektro linear pull brakes
- A low step frame features a lower top tube, making starting and stopping a breeze
Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy Fork: Fuji Hi-ten steel Crankset: Alloy 44T with chainguard Shifters: Shimano Revo, 1 x 7-speed Derailleur: Shimano Tourney Headset: 1-1/8” threaded Wheelset: Weinmann double wall rims, 32h, 14g spokes Seatpost: Alloy 2-bolt micro-adjust , 27.2mm Saddle: Fuji comfort Stem: Alloy quill, 25° Handlebars: Steel, 50mm rise, 25° backsweep Grips: Comfort Chain: KMC Z7 rustbuster Cassette: Shimano 14-34T freewheel Brakes: Tektro linear pull Tires: Kenda, 27.5 x 2.4” Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing Pedals: Resin platform, Kraton non-slip insert
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review