Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. TRL (2XL) BMX Bike
- “Getting air” is what bicycle motocross is all about, and the Fit TRL completes are ready for pure BMX, right out of the crate. With longer 21″ XL or 21.25″ XXL frame options, you get a long & stable bike that’s designed for full speed assaults on all terrains: Dirt, concrete bowls, pump tracks and everything else. A stable 74.5 degree head tube angle with a generous 33mm fork offset gives you control, with a slightly longer rear end to add stability and confidence to your session. A chromoly front triangle is a traditional configuration for strength and low weight, with big 9 X 29″ bars and a Fit top load stem to improve control and reduce back pain. Sealed bearing hubs and bottom bracket for high speeds and low maintenance. Traditional details like chainstay mount U-brakes, a railed S&M seat/post and a tall 30/10 gear give the TRL a touch of mid-school soul. The TRL is ready to do it all.
Frame: 21.25” TT (2XL) Cro-Mo Front Tri Geometry: Trail w/74.5° HA Headset: Integrated BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 2-Piece 9”x 29” Fork: Tapered w/33mm Offset Stem: FIT Top Load Grips: FIT Longtech w/Flange Seat: S&M Shield Railed Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 175mm Sprocket: FIT Saw 30T Pedals: FIT Alloy Front Wheel: FIT S1W w/Sealed Female Axle Rear Wheel: FIT OEM Double Wall w/Sealed 10T Cassette Tires: FIT OEM 2.4” Brakes: New U-Brake w/more tire clearance and softer pull springs Pegs: N/A Weight: 27.1 lb
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review