BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. STR Freecoaster (LG) BMX Bike
- All of the Fit 2023 STR bikes start with an updated STR frame with 12.6” chain-stays, Thread-On brake mounts and double gussets. STR forks feature tapered legs, short offset 25mm offset drops with bologna cut and capped ends for peg use. You’ll find comfortable 12 degree back and 3 degree up 4-piece 29” X 9” bars with flangeless Crossfit grips and a FIT top-load stem on all STR models. Other notable features on the 2023 STR’s include four 100 mm pegs, and F/U 2.4” tires.
Frame: 20.75” TT (LG) Cro-Mo Front Tri. Geometry: Street w/12.6” CS. Headset: Integrated BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 4-Piece 9”x 29” Fork: Tapered w/25mm Offset Stem: FIT Top Load Grips: FIT Crossfit Seat: Integrated 4-Panel Seat/Post Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 165mm Sprocket: FIT Key 25T Pedals: FIT PC Front Wheel: FIT S1W w/Sealed Hub Rear Wheel: FIT OEM Double Wall w/Sealed 9T Freecoaster Tires: FIT F/U 2.4” Brakes: New U-Brake w/more tire clearance and softer pull springs Pegs: 4X 100mm Metal Weight: 28.35 lb
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review