Fairdale Macaroni 20" Kids Bike 2023
The Macaroni is a bike that’s designed to get kids riding quickly in comfort and style. We created it around the BMX principals of having a bike that is durable enough for everyday use and that will also be simple to maintain over the years.
The Macaroni’s geometry lets a young rider feel at home during seated pedaling and leaves room to grow for most kids between 6 and 9 years old. A special edition book about the adventures of Macaroni the Unicorn Tiger is included with each bike to add to the fun and to get kids excited to ride. Affordably priced and always a joy to pedal. Everyone loves macaroni.
20" Wheels: 3'8" - 4'5" height
Frame: 1020 Steel with 1-1/8” Integrated Head Tube
Fork: 1020 Steel 1-1/8” Steerer tube
Handlebar: Fairdale Macaroni, 1020 Steel
Stem: Sunday Freeze, Front Load
Headset: FSA, Sealed Integrated
Brake Lever: Aluminum, U-brake Compatible, Junior Specific Size
Brake: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
Saddle: Junior, Adjustable
Seat Post: Steel, 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: Fairdale 28.6mm
Cranks: 1-Piece, 115mm
Chainwheel: 25t Steel
BB Parts: Looseball, American
Pedals: Wellgo, Junior
Rims: P-7X, 36-H, Aluminum, Single Wall, Pinned Joint
Front Hub: 36H, 3/8” Axle , Aluminum Shell, Looseball
Rear Hub: 36H, 14mm Axle, Aluminum Shell, Looseball Cassette
Tires: Sunday Current, 20 x 2.40"
Chain: KMC S1
Driver: 10t Cassette Driver
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.