Crew Bike Co
Crew Bike Co CB275 27.5" BMX Bike
- The all new Crew Bike Co CB275 is the hottest new 27.5" BMX cruiser on the market. The sturdy frame is made of 6061, and paired with a full chromoly fork. The CB275 comes equipped with 27.5" x 3" plus sized tires for added comfort, double wall rims, and sealed hubs. The 4-pc chromoly handlebars are perfect for cruising or poppin wheelies, and the mechanical disc brakes will have you stopping on a dime.
Frame: 6061 Aluminum. 23.5" top tube, 17" seat tube Fork: Chromoly 1-1/8" Crank: Chromoly 175mm Grips: Crew BMX 135mm Flanged Grips Wheelset: Sealed Bearing, Double Wall Rims, 36h Headset: Threadless 1-1/8" Brakes: Mechanical Disc Brakes, 180mm Front / 160mm Rear Rotors Stem: Crew BMX Stem, 22.2mm clamp Handlebars: Crew BMX 4-pc Chromoly Saddle: Crew BMX Cruiser Saddle Seatpost: 27.2mm Pedals: 9/16" Alloy BMX Tires: Crew BMX 27.5" x 3" Front & Rear Gearing: 33t chainring, 15t freewheel
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.