Async A1 Pro Electric Bike
A1's motor delivers power, torque and range to suit every biking occasion.
Inspired by the mysteries of outer space, the A1 features a sleek and streamlined appearance. A1 is designed to handle any terrain, from city streets to rugged off-road trails.
The frame geometry and supportive saddle guarantee comfort for every mile you ride. A1 is in-demand but undemanding. The bike is designed to take care of itself so that you can spend all your time roving.
Range: 80-150 MILES Battery: 1920WH (48V 40AH) Charging Time: 8-10 HRS (5A) Drivetrain: BELT DRIVE (SINGLE SPEED) Weight: 123LBS (56KG) Dashboard: 5.5'', FULL-COLOR IPS DISPLAY IOT: LTE Cat.M / GPS / BLUETOOTH Suspension: FRONT : AIR SHOCK , REAR : COIL-OVER MONOSHOCK Brakes: 4-PISTON, HYDRAULIC Tires: 20" x 4.0" Motor: CLASS 1/2/3 : 750W NOMINAL / 1200W PEAK , OFF-ROAD : 1200W NOMINAL / 2500W PEAK Climbing Capability: 26.8% LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT 1785 x 700x1165 Rider Specs: BEST FOR RIDERS BETWEEN 5'4'' - 6'4'' IN HEIGHT , MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 330 LB Headlight: LED Taillight: LED Horn: Yes Max Torque: 100N·m Top Speed: CLASS 1/2 : 20 MPH , CLASS 3 : 28 MPH , OFF-ROAD MODE AVAILABLE
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.