BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Fuji Jari 1.5 Gravel Bike 2022
- Performance, utility, and versatility - the Jari delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bike packing or pretty much whatever you can throw at it. The Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be. Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain, allowing you to comfortably grind gravel or tackle tarmac all day long.
Frame: A6-SL Super-Butted Aluminum, tapered head tube, T47 BB, 142x12mm thru-axle Fork: C10 carbon monocoque, tapered carbon steerer, 100x12mm thru-axle Crankset: FSA Omega Adventure BB386 EVO, 40T Bottom Bracket: FSA T47, threaded, internal bearing Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1 Shifters: SRAM Apex 1, 1 x 11-speed Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42T Chain: KMC X11 Wheelset: WTB ST Light i23 TCS 2.0 rims, Formula hubs, 32H, 14/15G spokes Tires: Maxxis Rambler, SilkShield, tubeless ready, 700 x 40c, 60tpi, folding Brakeset: TRP Spyre, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors Brake Levers: SRAM Apex 1 Headset: FSA, 1 1/8” upper - 1 1/2” lower, integrated Handlebar: Oval Concepts 325, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 125mm drop, 25° flare, 4° sweep Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061, +/-6° Tape: Selle Italia Gran Fondo Saddle: Selle Italia X3 Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, alloy, 27.2mm Pedals: N/A
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review