SE Bikes Wildman BMX Bike 2022
- With a 19.5” top tube, the Wildman might be small, but it packs a mean punch. It’s the perfect bike for a new BMXer looking to hit the trails, street, or skatepark. Built with 25-9 gearing, tapered fork legs, tubular Cr-Mo cranks, and extra-wide 2.3” tires, it’s ready to be ridden hard.
Frame: 68mm American BB, 5mm Dropouts, Integrated Seat Clamp Top Tube: 19.5” Fork: Tapered Legs, 3/8” Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset Crank: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, American Bottom Bracket, 140mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 25T SE Sprocket Grips: SE DSP Grips w/ Rubber SE End Plugs Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8” Front & 14mm Rear Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver Headset: Tange 1-1/8” Threadless Stem: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 50mm Reach Handlebars: SE Wing Bar, 27.5” x 7.5”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Rear Cogs: 9T Driver Saddle: Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding Seatpost: Integrated Alloy, 25.4mm Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform Brakes: Z-Star RX-935D, Clearance For Wide Tires, Soft-Compound Shoes Tires: Innova Mimosa, 20” x 2.3” Front & Rear Bottom Bracket: American Bottom Bracket, 140mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter Chain: KMC S1 Weight: 26 lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
SE WILDMAN BMX BIKE
Purchased the bike for my sons birthday. I thought it was not going to be a little big but ended up being perfect size.