SE Bikes Perry Kramer PK Ripper 27.5" BMX Bike
- When the original PK Ripper burst onto the scene in 1979, it took the BMX world by storm & set a new benchmark for radness. Here we are 40+ years later and it’s happened again with the PK Ripper 27.5, designed by the man himself, the PK of “PK Ripper”, Perry Kramer. This ultra-cool bike features tubeless ready 27.5” x 2.5” Vee Speedster tires, sealed internal headset, internal cable routing, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Oakley B-1B grips, and of course Perry’s stamp of approval. This is the PK of the future!
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 142mm Spaced Dropouts, Internal Cable Routing on Top Tube, Disc Brake Tabs Top Tube: 22.8” Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, 419mm Axle to Crown, 29mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts Crank: SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, Pedal Boss Inserts, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 39T Alloy Chainring Grips: Oakley B-1B, Made in USA, w/ 45 Years of Radness SE Donuts Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ Alex DP30 Tubeless Compatible, Double-Wall Disc Rims, 17T Cassette, Stainless Spokes, Tubeless Valves, Tubeless Rim Tape Headset: FSA Integrated Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8” Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29” x 7”, 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep Rear Cogs: 17T Cassette Saddle: Perry Kramer SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 72TPI, 27.5” x 2.5” Front & Rear Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle Accessories: 45 Years of SE Radness Snap Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Custom Perry Kramer PK Ripper 27.5 Sticker Sheet, SE Chain Tensioners, Tubeless Valves, Tubeless Rim Tape Weight: 30.1 lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
So Comfy and a Head Turner
This SE is super smooth, with a cushion seat and great response. Definitely a bike if you want to turn heads! I am 5'1 (on a good day) and this bike is so comfortable for my height. Then with the LEDs, pure FIRE!
PK Ripper 27.5
You all are the best! Thank you! Great bike! -Greg
City Grounds is THE BEST
Love the bike, was delivered on-time, box in perfect condition! Thanks! Greg
PK RIPPER 🤘
I have 8 bmx Cruisers, 3are SE racing. I think the pk might be my favorite made a few changes to suit me liking 👍