Haro Radical Rick 26" BMX Bike 2023
- In 1979 artist Damian Fulton began drawing what is now the most iconic cartoon in BMX; Radical Rick. Along with characters like MX Mug, Spike Speedwrench and the infamous Skuzzer Switchblade, Radical Rick grew into one of BMX's most historical figures through the pages of BMX Plus! magazine. Over the course of the last year, we collaborated with Fulton to bring his art to life through these Radical Rick-themed 24", 26" and 29" models. If you're thinking that this might be the perfect combination of design, history, and bike life, we'd most definitely agree.
Frame: 6061 Alloy Frame w/ Integrated HT & Mid BB shell Top Tube: 22.5” Fork: 1 1/8" Threadless Full Cr-Mo Fork w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & Tapered Legs Crank: Baseline 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 175mm Grips: Haro Team Grips Wheelset: 26" Alloy 36h, Double Wall. High Flange Alloy Shell 36h, Sealed Bearing Hubs Headset: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8" Stem: Haro Baseline 48mm Handlebars: Full Cr-Mo Legends 7" Rise Gearing: 39/17 Saddle: Radical Rick Legends saddle Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal, 25.4mm Pedals: Plastic w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16 Brakes: Mechanical disc brakes Tires: Kenda "Kranium" 26 x 2.1" Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID BB
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review