Haro Dana BMX Bike 2023
Haro's newest Model inspired by todays intense street riding needs and demands. Featuring a shorter and more response frame geometry. Two PC pegs and a trusted free coaster.
- Full Chromoly frame with 1-1/8" steerer tube and mid BB shell; 20.5" top Tube
- Full Cro-Mo 2 piece steerer fork with tapered legs intenrally threaded steerer tube; 25mm offset
- Haro full Chromoly 9" rise bars
- Haro Baseline stem
- Premium CK grips
- Haro Baseline Cro-Mo 8 spline 19mm cranks; 165mm Length
- Sealed front and rear hubs laced to 36H double wall rims
- 25/9 gear ratio
- Haro Baseline half link chain
- Premium CK 2.4" Tires
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.