BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Haro CK AM BMX Bike 2023
Frame: Full Cr-Mo Brakeless Frame w/ Integrated HT, Investment Cast DropOuts & MID BB Shell Top Tube: 20.75” Fork: 1 1/8" Threadless Full Cr-Mo Fork w/ One Piece CNC Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & Tapered Legs Crank: 3-PC tubular Cr-Mo arms 165mm - tubular crank arm; 48 splined 19mm spindle; 31.8mm square tapered arm Grips: Premium CK Grips Wheelset: 20" Haro Alloy 36h, Double Wall. Front Hub- Alloy Shell 36h, 3/8” Female Axle Sealed Bearing w/ Hub Guard. Rear Hub-Alloy Shell Freecoaster, 36h, Sealed Bearing W/ PC Hub Guard Headset: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8" Stem: Baseline CNC 48mm Handlebars: Full Cr-Mo 8.75" Rise Rear Cogs: 9t driver Saddle: Baseline Seat/ Post Combo Seatpost: Aluminum 25.4mm Pedals: Poly Platform, Cr-Mo 9/16" Axle Brakes: Haro Alloy 990 U-Brake Tires: Premium CK Tire 20 x 2.4” Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID BB
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review