Verde Cadet 20" BMX Bike
- The Cadet follows a winning formula: impressive parts spec plus pro level looks equal an unreal entry level ride. Fully sealed wheels, heat treated tubular 3-pc chromoly cranks, sealed bearing mid bottom bracket, custom seat/post combo, and aftermarket DUO Stun 1 tires too. The Cadet steps it up with a taller frame, bigger bars, longer reach stem, and more room for growing riders. Step up your riding on the Cadet.
Frame: Hi-ten steel frame w/ standard head tube, Mid BB, top tube gusset w/ Verde logo Top Tube: 20.25” Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ 2-piece steerer tube, tapered legs Crank: Tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm Grips: Verde tree grips grips w/ press-in Verde bar ends Headset: Standard 1-1/8” Wheelset: 6061 aluminum, single wall, 36-hole Seatpost: Uni-style, integrated Stem: Verde top load, 50mm reach Handlebars: 9” rise, hi-ten steel Saddle: Verde Hex w/ integrated post Pedals: Nylon composite platform Brakes: Alloy U-brake Tires: 2.35” DUO Brand Stun 1, 65psi Sprocket: Verde Recon 25-tooth, chromoly Rear Hub: Verde 100, fully sealed, alloy, 14mm axle, 9-tooth driver
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.