Verde A/V 20" BMX Bike
- The A\V is the perfect beginner bike for riders ready for 20-inch wheels. Sized small, but big on value, the A\V includes fully sealed wheels, 25-9 gearing, and tubular 3-piece heat treated chromoly cranks matched with a sealed mid bottom bracket. The A\V is designed to fit smaller riders with a 20-inch top tube, 8.25-inch rise bars, 40mm reach stem, 165mm cranks, and 145mm grips. Pro level looks at an entry level price.
Frame: Hi-ten steel frame w/ standard head tube, Mid BB, top tube gusset w/ Verde logo Top Tube: 20” Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ 2-piece steerer tube Crank: Tubular chromoly 3-piece, 165mm Grips: Mini Mushroom-style grips w/ Verde bar ends Headset: Standard 1-1/8” Wheelset: 6061 aluminum, single wall, 36-hole Seatpost: Uni-style, integrated Stem: Verde top load, 40mm reach Handlebars: 8.25” rise, hi-ten steel Saddle: Verde Hex w/ integrated post Pedals: Nylon composite platform Brakes: Alloy U-brake Tires: 2.25” street/park design Sprocket: Verde Recon 25-tooth, chromoly Rear Hub: Verde 100, fully sealed, alloy, 14mm axle, 9-tooth driver
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Great learners bmx
This bike rides smooth and true. I really enjoy riding this one, so much so that I ride it at least once a day. It's light weight but super sturdy.