Tuesday Fat Tuesday LS Cruiser Bike
- Tuesday added fat, cushy tires to their already comfortable Tuesday cruiser so you can ride into fall with ease and style. How fun are 4-inch tires? They’re not only a blast on your neighbor-hood roads, but they’ll float over mud, sand or rough terrain – perfect for the changing Autumn weather. And speaking of weather ...The Fat Tuesday is ready for whatever Mother Nature throws at you. The frame is made of lightweight, no-rust aluminum, with fender mounts that allow you cruise through puddles.
Frame: Tuesday August Cruiser 6061-T6 Aluminum OS, Fender Mounts Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Unicrown, 1/ 1/8 Oversized Steerer, Oversized Curved Blades w/Double Eyelet Dropouts Crankset: Tuesday Custom Alloy, 170mm, Tuesday DOTS Chainwheel, 44T Shifters: Shimano Revo Twist Shifters, 7 Speed Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY-300 7 Speed Headset: 1 1/8" Threaded Steel Wheelset: 26" Alloy Rims, 14g Stainless Spokes, Front & Rear Alloy Nutted Hubs Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm Saddle: Tuesday Comfort Cruiser w/Elastomer Spring Stem: Classic Alloy Quill Stem Handlebars: Tuesday Barrel Roll Cruiser, Alloy Grips: Tuesday Saddle Matched Leatherette Chain: KMC Rust Buster Z-Series, 1/2" x 3/32 Cassette: Shimano Freewheel, 14-34T 7 Speed Brakes: Alloy V-Brakes Tires: Tuesday 26 x 4.0 Balloo Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge BB Pedals: Tuesday Barefoot Design w/Kraton Rubber
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.