Tuesday February 29 Cruiser Bike
- Weekend fun rides and cruises to the coffee shop are comfortable and fun with the February 29. Tuesday's geometry puts you in the per-fect position for comfort, safety and enjoyment. And the Big Bend Cruiser handlebars keep you upright and easily in control. The Comfort Cruiser saddle has springs for extra cush in the tush, and the balloon tires smooth out the streets. You also have reliable coaster brakes, so you’ll stop as easily as you pedal.
Frame: Tuesday June Hi- Tensile Steel OS Cantilever, Fender Mounts Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Unicrown, Oversized Curved Blades w/Double Eyelet Dropouts Crankset: Steel one-piece, 170mm, Tuesday DOTS Chainwheel 44T Shifters: N/A Derailleur: N/A Headset: 1" Threaded Steel Wheelset: 29" Alloy Rims, 14g Stainless Spokes, Rear coaster brake Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm Saddle: Tuesday Comfort Cruiser w/Elastomer Spring Stem: Classic Alloy Quill Stem Handlebars: Tuesday Big Bend Cruiser, Steel Grips: Tuesday Comfort Kraton Chain: KMC 410, 1/2" x 1/8" Cassette: 22T Brakes: Rear coaster brake Tires: Tuesday Big Roll 29 x 2.5 Balloon Bottom Bracket: Steel for one-piece crank Pedals: Tuesday Barefoot Design w/Kraton Rubber
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Very smooth, comfortable bike. If you're a tall, bigger person, this bike will do you good, you can ride it all day, I love it.