Sunday EX BMX Bike 2023
- With a 100% chromoly frame, fork, and bars, the EX is a bike that is difficult to match. Julian Arteaga's signature model pushes the envelope with a tough, pro-level, Odyssey/Sunday parts package and frame design upgrades like the EX’s removable braking hardware mean business.
Frame: 100% chromoly frame with wave downtube, removable brake hardware Fork: Sunday EX, 20", 100% chromoly fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load, 25mm offset Crank: Sunday Saker, 165mm Top Tube: 20.75” , 21” Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford Wheelset: Odyssey Stage 2, 20", 36H Stem: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm Handlebars: Sunday, 100% chromoly, 2-piece Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, 6061 aluminum Saddle: Sunday Badge, Pivotal Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R) Bottom Bracket: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Best worst financial decision ever
I freaking love it. After several years not riding, it’s a great set up to pick up where I left off. I’ll definitely be being a second bike once I get a little more consistent.