BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Sunday Blueprint 20" BMX Bike 2023
- The Blueprint is a bike for new riders that is built around a pro-level geometry to help them progress faster. This bike is equipped with hassle-free parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes, a Sunday Freeze stem and Current 2.4” tires to help keep you focused on the important part - riding. The Blueprint comes with an integrated head tube this year for greater durability, ease of assembly and pro style points.
Frame: Sunday Blueprint, 20" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube Fork: Sunday Blueprint, 20" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load Crank: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly Top Tube: 20” Grips: Sunday Cornerstone Wheelset: P-7X aluminum, 20", 36H Stem: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm Handlebars: Sunday, 2-piece Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel Saddle: Sunday Badge, seat and post combo Pedals: Wellgo platform, plastic Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake Tires: Sunday Current, 20 x 2.4" (F & R) Bottom Bracket: Loose-ball, American, 19mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review