SE Bikes Big Ripper 29" BMX Bike
- The PK Ripper was the raddest, baddest, and most famous bike during the first BMX boom in the early 80s. Fast forward 40 years to today and now it’s the 29” Big Ripper that’s on top during the Big Bike BMX boom. This Big Ripper frame now comes equipped with an American bottom bracket and an OG seatstay wishbone plate just like the original PK Ripper. The 29” x 2.4” SE Bozack tires are just wide enough to give stability and cushion, but also roll extremely fast. Whether you are an old school BMX rider reliving your youth or a new school SE bike life rider raising it up, the Big Ripper is for you.
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 68mm American Bottom Bracket, Wide Rear Stays, Retro Dropouts Top Tube: 23.6” Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo Crank: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo Cranks, 175mm, Sealed American Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 36T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ 45 Years of Radness SE Donuts Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 16T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 7", 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep Rear Cogs: 16T Freewheel Saddle: Premium Slim Padded 1pc Seatpost: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform Brakes: Tektro 855AL V-Brake, Slick Cable Tires: SE Bozack, Street Proven Multi Purpose Compound, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo, 29" x 2.4" Front & Rear Accessories: Checkerboard SE Snap Padset, (Wood Grain Bike Without Padset), Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs Weight: 32 lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
My new 29” BMX
Very nice indeed! Great price! Easy assembly! Can’t wait until my next purchase!!
Well packed. Really nice bike. 3rd SE bike by far Big Woody is my favorite by far. Super clean. #BIKELIFE
Crazy fast shipping
Love my big woody.
Super cool bike im a lifetime rider
Thank you with the fast delivery everything was perfect