BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
SE Bikes Beast Mode Ripper 27.5+ BMX Bike
- Marshawn Lynch’s new 27.5+ Beast Mode Ripper is pure GOLD! Way before Marshawn became an All-Pro NFL running back and Super Bowl Champion, he had a love for BMX. We first linked up with Marshawn about five years ago with a goal to develop a unique and dope ass bike that could run through your opponent's face. The end result was the Beast Mode Ripper, the world’s first 27.5”+ BMX bike. This beast of a bike is ‘bout that action as it’s built with a super strong 6066 aluminum frame and full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks centered around big ol’ 27.5” x 3.0” Speedster tires. The stopping power on this bad boy is on point with Avid BB 5 disc brakes front and rear. Doesn’t matter if you’re going on a chill ride, raising it up through your hood or showing some bunnies on some jumps, just don’t forget to take care of yo’ chicken!
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Best bike for wheelies and it’s going to be a collection se bike
Nice smooth ride over bumps added better pedals better disk brake rotors whith the gold and a laid back seat post for easy wheelies
Beast Mode Indeed
SIKK bike with killer color scheme. I dig it!
Beast mode ripper
Bike is great. Nice out of the box package, mushroom grips, cross stitched seat, unique graphics
Son loves his bike.
My son finally got his SE bike. He’s out there riding it rain or shine. Great quality bike and shipped to us in two days. The smile on my face when he jumped on with a thanks dad and he took off not to be seen again in a couple hours.