Marin Fairfax 3 Commuter Bike
- The Fairfax and Terra Linda make up our Fitness line, built for the flat-bar fitness road rider with the accessory mounts and gear range for future upgrades.
Frame: Series 3 Fitness, 6061 Aluminum, 700C Wheels, Relieved Tapered Head Tube and BB, Internal Cable Routing, Flat-Mount Disc Specific Forged Dropouts, Fender, Rack, and Kickstand Mounts Fork: Marin Full Carbon w/ Taper Steerer, 12mm Thru-Axle, Flat-Mount Disc, Fender Eyelets Rear Shock: N/A Crankset: Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 48/32T Chainrings, Ring Guard Shifters: MicroSHIFT R9 2x9 Flat Bar Road Shifters Headset: FSA Wheelset: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 19mm ID, 25mm Tall, Disc Specific Seatpost: Marin Alloy Derailleur: Shimano Sora Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy Handlebars: Marin Alloy Flat Saddle: Marin Fitness Plush Cassette: SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-34T Brakes: Tektro R290 Flat-Mount Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor Tires: Vee Tire, Baldy, 700x32, Puncture Protection, Wire Bead Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper Pedals: Commute Platform
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Marin Commuter Bikes
Marin was one of the first brands to bring hybrid bikes to market, and the lineup of flat bar models has evolved over the decades. Now encompassing the Fairfax, Terra Linda, Presidio, Muirwoods, Larkspur, San Rafael, San Anselmo, Kentfield, and Stinson models.
I purchase a bike, it was delivered in proper time given covid-19 and it was packaged properly with no damage and was easy to assemble and is a great ride.
Purchase, Assembly, and Delivery of New Bike
Overall, I was pleased with the experience. However, it was a little unclear from the emails whether the bike was being shipped to me or the local mechanic (It was shipped to the mechanic). Also, the mechanic didn’t provide me with the owner manual that I assume shipped with the bike. Other than those two points, I’m very pleased.