BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Himiway Escape Pro Electric Bike
- Best selling moped style E-Bike equipped with 48V Samsung battery and 20 x 4 inches fat tires. The multifunctional LCD display can be precisely set and displayed every detailed parameter you expect. Dual Suspension and fat tires provide incredible braking performance and stability. 750W motor power and 7 gear shift system make your riding easier under any cycling conditions. Want a moped-style E-bike with longer range, better performance and stronger power? Himiway Escape Pro will always be your best choice.
- Battery 48V 17.5Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 30-50 Miles
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Total Payload Capacity 330 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5'1" ~ 6'1"
- Charger US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V / 22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 92lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 20" x 4" Kenda fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Taillight
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake180MM Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem MA-5040 28.6*31.8MM
- Crank 46T*170MM 4-jaw L/R forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Front Suspension & Hydraulic Lockout
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle Velo soft saddle
- Full fenders & Rear rack Included
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Wheels Alloy wheels
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review