Haro Steel Reserve 1.1 Dirt Jumper
- The Steel Reserve 1.1 is a prime choice to get started in Freestyle MTB. It is equally at home at the bike parks or at local dirt jumps thanks to its full Crmo frame with internal head tube and a rigid Crmo fork with a suspension-corrected height for future upgrades. The Steel Reserve 1.1 comes with a 3-pc tubular Crmo crankset with a reduced gear size ideally suited to freestyle MTB riding. Its 26" wheelset is built with sturdy XM-260 double wall alloy rims, alloy hubs with Chromoly axles, stainless spokes and Kenda K-Rad 2.3" wide tires. Its cockpit consists of a sturdy 65mm riser handlebar and a forged alloy BMX-style stem for worry-free landings.
Frame: Full Crmo internal H/T Fork: Crmo w/ Disc Brake Mount Crankset: Haro Crmo 3-pc 28t Shifters: N/A Derailleur: N/A Headset: VP-202 1-1/8" ACB Wheelset: Weinmann XM260 aluminum DW Seatpost: aluminum 25.4mm w/ seat Stem: Haro aluminum 1-1/8” Handlebars: Haro Steel 65x730mm Saddle: Haro Slim 1-pc seat/post Cassette: 14T Crmo Cog Brakes: Tektro Aries Tires: Kenda K-Rad 26 x 2.3” Bottom Bracket: Euro w/ 4 Bearings
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.