Haro Flightline Two 29" Mountain Bike 2023
- The Flightline Two 29 features Haro's newly-redesigned X6 series alloy frame with internal cable routing & post disc-mount, and a Suntour XCE-28 fork. Its 24-speed drive train provides versatility in a variety of terrain while its mechanical disc brakes provides confidence and sure-footed stopping power in all-weather conditions. Its 29" wheels are fast rolling and glide over rocks and roots effortlessly, which gives the FL Two 29 its unique riding personality. Built with alloy double-wall rims for strength, rust-free stainless steel spokes, 32-hole alloy hubs and 29" x 2.2" multi-surface tires, The FL Two 29" wheelset is at the heart of this model's performance.
Frame: New Haro FL4G X6 aluminum Fork: SR XCE-28 100mm Crankset: Samox aluminum 42/34/24T Brakes: JAK-7, Mechanical Disc Brakes Rear Suspension: N/A Headset: 1-1/8" threadless internal Wheelset: MX-21 aluminum DW, Pivit aluminum cassette 32h Seatpost: Pivit aluminum 30.9mm Stem: Pivit aluminum, 31.8mm Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 15mm rise Saddle: Haro Flightline Cassette: Shimano HG200 8-spd 12-32T Derailleur: Front: Shimano Tourney TY-700. Rear: Shimano Tourney TY-800 Tires: H-5129 29 x 2.2" Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge Pedals: Nylon body | Chromoly axles Weight: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
And the xl frame with 29s is perfect for 6'2 and above!
Shifting is great fork hydraulic suspension a great surprise too. To upgrade to hydraulic brakes I'll need to get shifters too because shimano shifter and brake are integrated. I love the bike! 24 speeds is fun to have. Thanks city grounds, coming through at a time when bikes are hard to find!!! We need the outdoors !