Haro Beasley 24" Kids Mountain Bike 2023
- The Beasley kids model is made of 6000 series alloy in a low frame stand-over height and is available in either 24" or 26" wheel sizes (see Beasley 26). The Beasley 24 features a no-nonsense rigid 6000 series aluminum fork, and a 7-speed 1X drive train with a Shimano Revo Shifter for versatility and simplicity. The Pivit alloy cassette hubs set is laced to sturdy alloy double wall rims and equipped with Kenda Kruiser 24x2.125" wide tires. A mechanical disc brake set with 160mm rotors has the power to bring the ride to a screeching halt when needed. Stunning good looks, endless versatility, and no shortage of fun. Beasley.
Frame: Beasley 24" | X6 aluminum Fork: 24" aluminum w/ Crmo steerer Crankset: 3-pc aluminum | 32t | Double-guard 6" / 152mm Brakes: Mechanical disc Rear Suspension: N/A Headset: 1-1/8" threadless Wheelset: XD-180 aluminum DW, Pivit aluminum cassette 32h Seatpost: Pivit aluminum 27.2x250mm Stem: Pivit aluminum, 31.8mm Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 25mm rise Saddle: Haro Beasley Cassette: Shimano HG-200-7 12-32T Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY-300 Tires: Kenda Kruiser 24x2.125" Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge Pedals: Nylon body, Crmo axle Weight: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.