BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Haro Master DMC 24" BMX Bike 2023
- The new 2023 DMC 24" is to commemorate the legacy of such an inspirational rider. Haro's iconic twin top tube frame design, sealed Mid BB and sealed internal headset with wraparound gusset, you will will the emotion you once had straddling the OG. Go for a ride on this Freestyler, you will fall in love the moment you pedal.
Frame: 6061-T6 Heat Treated Alloy Twin Top-Tube Frame, Integrated Headtube w/ Wrap Around Gusset, MID BB Shell & V-Brake Mounts Top Tube: 21.9” Fork: 1 1/8" Threadless Full Cr-Mo Fork w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & Tapered Legs Crank: Haro Baseline 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 175mm - 39t Steel Chainring Headset: Integrated 1-1/8" Threadless Sealed Bearing Grips: Haro Team Grip Rear Hub: 36h Alloy High Flange Sealed Bearing Handlebars: Full Cr-Mo Freestyler 7" Rise Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing MID Saddle: Haro Adjustable Padded Pedals: Poly Platform, Cr-Mo 9/16" Axle Brakes: Promax TX-117 Alloy V-Brake Tires: Kenda "Kranium" 24 x 2.1"
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review