GT Pro Series 29" BMX Bike
- Inspired by the past for the movement of today. The Pro Series line is purpose built with the input of our Bike Life Coalition to hold up to any session with your squad. Hone your skills as you raise it up in the street and become the king of your neighborhood.
Frame: GT Pro Series Design, 6061 Alloy, DT Gusset, MID BB, 135mm Hub Spacing, Disc Brake Mount, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs Fork: GT Pro Design, 100% Cr-Mo 2pc. Steerer, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Axle Dropouts Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel Grips: GT Super Soft Flanged 155mm Single Compound w/ GT Removable Plug Wheelset: Alloy Double Wall, 36h Tires: GT Smoothie 29 x 2.5" Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings Stem: GT Front Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 10mm Rise, 40mm Handlebars: GT Pro Series Cheat Code 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 7.875"H x 31.5"W, 5°Up, 11° Back Rear Cogs: 16T Freewheel Saddle: GT Cheat Code Railed Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2 x 300mm Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design Brakes: Promax Mech Disc, 160mm Rotors Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing Extra’s: Alloy Knurled Pegs, 3-Piece Pad Set, G-1 Chain Tensioner
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
From our Southern California beginnings in 1972 to today, we continue to remain true to our BMX and mountain bike heritage. GT mixes performance with serious fun to deliver good times everywhere our bikes are ridden. Because after all, Fun is Serious Business.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
95 mile review
Before I got to ride in had to grease most all of the bearings. They seemed to only have very little alembely grease on them. After about 3 days and 20 miles the freewheel began to crunch and clack. Yesterday 6/27 after 2.5 weeks and 90 + miles of riding the kmcz410 chain stretched and snapped pedaling on flat ground.. nonetheless im enjoying the bike. I guess stock parts should be expected to break after brake in..
Thanks City Grounds, the bike is amazing. Being 6'1" I feel like a kid riding this beast. Couldn't be more happy with the purchase, it's a head turner.
Big Boy Bike
I totally dig my new GT pro series 29er! Get to ride with my kids & enjoy time with the family doing something we all like, RIDING!
Rated 5 out of 5