GT Pro Performer 29" BMX Bike
- Travel back in time and enjoy the early days of freestyle aboard this machine that pays homage to GT's Freestyle roots.
Frame: GT 86' Performer Design, Full Cr-Mo, DT Gusset, MID BB, Inverted Seat Stay V-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, 2.5" Tire Clearance Fork: GT 86' Pro Performer Design, 100% Cr-Mo 2pc. Steerer, 31.8 O.D. Blades, 3/8" Axle Dropouts Crank: GT Power Series Alloy 3pc., 175mm Arms, 22mm Square Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 36T 86' Performer Design Alloy Chainwheel Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/o Flange w/ GT Removable Plug Wheelset: Alloy Double Wall, 36h Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings Stem: GT Mallet 100% CNC Front Load, 1-1/8", 19mm Rise, 43mm Handlebars: GT Performer Cheat Code 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 7.875"H x 31.5"W, 5° Up, 9° Back Rear Cogs: 16T Cog Saddle: GT Cheat Code Railed Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 25.4 x 300mm Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design Brakes: Promax P-1 Aluminum V-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad Tires: GT Smoothie 29 x 2.5" Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
From our Southern California beginnings in 1972 to today, we continue to remain true to our BMX and mountain bike heritage. GT mixes performance with serious fun to deliver good times everywhere our bikes are ridden. Because after all, Fun is Serious Business.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Way better than SE bikes…. Gary Turner always has outperformed the competitors!
Rated 5 out of 5
I have several cruisers and this one rides great. Its 10xs better quality than any of these cheapo SE chinese made bikes .
Rated 5 out of 5