Golden Cycles Savage Fixie Bike
The Golden Cycles Savage collection is a quality bicycle that all can enjoy. This build comes equipped with a flip-flop hub with both, fixed gear cog and a single-speed sprocket. A collection built whether you're an experienced rider or a regular commuter with custom riser bars to tackle the urban city and ride comfortably as you explore your surrounding nature.
FRAME: High Tensile Steel Fully Tig-Welded
FORK: 1-1/8" Steel Fork
HEADSET: 1-1/8" Neco
HANDLEBARS: Alloy Riser 25.4mm
STEM: 90-110mm x 25.4mm
SEATPOST: Alloy 25.4mm
SEAT CLAMP: Alloy 28.6mm
CRANKSET: Alloy 46T x165mm BCD130mm
BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Bearing 68mm x103mm
WHEELS: 45mm Deep Alloy Rims
HUBS: 32H Sealed Bearing Hubs
COG: 16T Flip-Flop (Freewheel/Fixed)
TIRES: 700c x 25 Chaoyang
BRAKES: Front Radius Forged Alloy
PEDALS: 9/16 pedals
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.