Golden Cycles Oil Slick Fixie
- The Oil Slick Build comes in an Oil Slick Finish. The builds come equipped with a flip-flop hub with both, fixed gear cog and single speed sprocket. A collection built whether you're an experienced rider or a regular commuter. With custom riser bars to tackle the urban city and ride comfortably as you explore your surrounding nature. Our Golden Cycles collection is a quality bicycle that all can enjoy.
Frame: High Tensile Steel Fully Tig-Welded Fork: 1-1/8" Steel Fork Crankset: Alloy 46T Headset: 1-1/8" Neco Headset Wheelset: 45mm Deep Alloy Rims Handlebars: Alloy Custom Riser bars Saddle: Included Brakes: Front/Rear Radius Forged Alloy Tires: 700c x 25 Kenda Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing 68mm
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Golden Cycles Fixed Gear
Golden Cycles' mission is to get more people commuting on bicycles, and riding in style.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Oil slick single speed bike
Came with some dings in the paint finish,but overall a great bicycle.
Bought this a year ago. Very disappointed, can't climb slopes above 25 degrees. Thought if I gave the chain some slack results were worse.
It's pretty and that's all it is. Just ride it to the store which just only two blocks away
Fixie bikes are not used often to travel up long hills. Fixed gear is better for shorter efforts and winter riding
Good Bike For The Price
it’s a pretty good bike for the price as soon as it came I took all the breaks off so I couldn’t tell you how good they work but I’ve had it for about three months and it rides good so far the only thing I had to replace was the bottom bracket the rest of the upgrades are just for looks
Good for the price
Bike feels solid, rims feel strong, seat is very uncomfortable but thats expected for a factory seat. Few minor imperfections but nothing that effects the function. Swapped the bars for bullhorns. Biggest complaint is the bolts on the stem and bars are cheap quality. I ordered higher quality replacements so they don't strip out. Overall good bike for the money, would highly recommend new seat and bolts.