Fuji Conductor 2.1+ ST Electric Commuter Bike
- A commuter bike that gives you the power and convenience of an electric motor with outstanding components - that's the Conductor. An upright geometry paired with an electric motor with up to 20 miles per hour of assistance, your commute and errands will be a breeze. City streets have a new champion, the Conductor.
Frame: Fuji A2-SL Custom-Butted Alloy, integrated head tube, down tube battery mount, fender and rack mounts Fork: Fuji A2-SL alloy rigid, forged crown, 700C, 100 x 15mm thru axle Crankset: Shimano TY-301, 48/38/28T w/ chainring guard Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M310 Headset: 1 1/8”, Zero Stack, sealed cartridge bearings Wheelset: Shimano MT400, 15mm thru axle CL disc, 36H, front, Bafang rear motor hub, 6 bolt disc, 36H, stainless steel spokes, Vera Corsa DPD17 aluminum double wall rims Seatpost: Oval Concepts OE, 6061 alloy micro adjust, 27.2mm diameter Drive Unit: Bafang H400B rear hub motor, 250W rated power, 20mph OR 25kph maximum assist Battery: Fuji Power Pack 417Wh w/ 2A charger Display: Bafang 5 mode LED display w/ walk assist Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 5 degree sweep, 31.8mm clamp Saddle: Oval Sport, steel rail Cassette: Shimano Acera HG31, 11-32T, 8-speed Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, rotors: 160mm front, 160mm rear Tires: Vera City Wide 700 x 50c, E Line 50 w/ Phalanx puncture protection, reflective stripe
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.