Fuji Traverse 1.5 Hybrid Bike
The Traverse is a dual-sport machine that will take you anywhere. With disc brakes, the Traverse is a confident commuter on city streets but still able to conquer trails with ease.
- Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy frame
- SR NEX suspension fork with 63mm travel
- Shimano 2x8-speed drivetrain
- Kenda Drumlin 700x40c tires
- Mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors
Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy Fork: SR NEX suspension, 63mm travel Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 46/30T Shifters: Shimano Altus, 2 x 8-speed Derailleur: (F) Shimano Tourney (R) Shimano Altus Headset: 1-1/8” semi-integrated Wheelset: Alex double wall rims, 32h Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 6° Handlebars: Alloy, 18mm rise, 6° backsweep Saddle: Selle Royale Milo+ Cassette: Shimano Altus, 11-34T Brakes: Tektro M280, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors Tires: Kenda Drumlin, 700 x 40c, K-Shield flat protection Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing Pedals: Resin platform
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.